Saturday, December 12, 2009

Call for LDS pregnancy, birth, and postpartum stories

If you are LDS and have stories/insights to share about your pregnancy, birth, or postpartum experiences, please contact Felice Austin at The Gift of Giving Life. She's writing a book "to encourage women of [the LDS] faith to make conscious choices about pregnancy, birth, and beyond." I'm honored to be collaborating with her on this project. Your stories can be long or short and can cover a range of topics. Please send in your stories soon; she'd like to receive all stories by the end of January.

1 comment:

  1. This is random and I know that this is really not connected to this blog post but I would just like to know your opinion about Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I tried using it but my friend told me that they have an ongoing class suit settlement. I checked the site of the suit palmerssettlement dot com and it looks legit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...