Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birth Educator Cloth Diaper Kit

One of my favorite exhibitors at the Lamaze Conference was the Real Diaper Industry Association. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to making "reusable cloth diapers the primary choice for babies’ parents and caregivers while emphasizing responsibility and sustainability through a focus on people, planet, and profit."

If you are a childbirth educator, the RDIA has a fantastic offer to help you educate your clients about cloth diapering options. For only $25 (shipping included to the US or Canada), you can receive a Consider Cloth Diaper Demo Kit. Worth well over $100, this kit allows your class attendees to see and touch all of the basic types of cloth diapering systems (AIO, Pocket, Fitted, Flat, Contour, Wool or PUL Diaper Cover, and Wet Bag, all donated by manufacturers). 
To give you an idea of what your kit may contain, here is what came in my kit:
This is an amazing offer. If you're a childbirth educator, be sure to order a kit before supplies run out. The RDIA has also offered these kits to qualified, registered doulas, childbirth educators, midwives, birthing center directors, and lactation educators; inquire to see if you are eligible to purchase one.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm not eligible myself, but have shared the info with those I know who may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this package and love sharing it with my childbirth classes! They are so excited to see samples and it makes most of them interested to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I also passed this on to people who may be eligible. What a wonderful resource!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea. I think simple ignorance on cloth diapers causes many people not use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. I just learned about the opportunity to get this kit in my Childbirth Educator Training. Your timing with this post was a great reminder for me to get to that website!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...